Good beginnings are hard to find. Some of these will be good, some bad and some stinkers. The exercise is to see how many of each I can come up with when they pop into my head. Well, hopefully they'll all be good or okay, but in any case, its to get me focused on doing something. Can they be a launchpad for something bigger?

Friday, April 15, 2005

Musings

I often wonder that, when I look back on my life, I will have achieved nothing. It is strange I know, but I'm nearly 30 and as yet I cannot think of one single thing in my past which would make interesting reading to anyone - should I become a writer I suppose.

My autobiography would be small. I wouldn't even be able to accept the advance I'd feel so guilty.

I suppose apart from the robbery. Oh, and that one time when I kidnapped the mayor's daughter. Well, kidnapped is probably too strong a word. It was her idea as daddy hadn't given her the ferrari she had been after or some such nonsense. Of course, when he didn't pay up, we had to send him a finger and while she wasn't all that keen on that part of the plan, she did give in eventually. Under duress and the threat of ether of course. I wonder if I shouldn't have used the ether even though she said she would comply. Had to be safe of course; how could I believe someone who had come up with such a devious scheme in the first place?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home